Duties and Responsibilities
- Heads the Department of Environmental Services, formulate and evaluate policies relating to Environment matters.
- Develop regulations and standards on all environmental issues.
- Inspection of Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Food premises, including Primary School Vocational Institutions.
- Coordination/Maintenance of Public Toilets.
- Registration of private sewage dislodges and control of sewage collection and disposal.
- Beautification/landscaping of street/open spaces and environmental conservation within the Local Government.
- Liaison with State and Federal Agencies such as LASEPA, Lagos State Parks and Gardens Agency (LASPARK) and other relevant Agencies on any environmental related matters.